Friday, January 2, 2009

Return of the temper tantrums....

Jocelyn had a real knock down drag out temper tantrum today. She was on the floor kicking and screaming and swinging her arms. Where did my sweet little girl to too? Is she hiding in fear of the temper throwing Jocelyn?? The sweet Jocelyn comes out every so often. She can now say wuv u (love you) when I tuck her in at night. She will give hugs and kisses without Grandma or I asking sometimes.

On to some other depressing news. Our dryer gave out this week so I have had to take a couple of loads of laundry to the laundromat. I HATE having to do that. We are going to go look (hopefully buy) a new dryer tomorrow.

I am starting to feel some better and I have a little more energy so I must be on the road to recovery. I have to admit that I am glad it is Friday so maybe I can get some rest this weekend. Yeah right with an almost 21 month old in the house. Not gonna happen I'm afraid.

No comments: