Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cute pictures of Jocelyn.....

I snapped these pictures a few days ago. For some reason Jocelyn decided that she needed to wear a washcloth on top of her head. She was walking around the living room and just decided to put it on her head. Luckily she grabbed a clean washcloth to do it with. Isn't she cute???

Does this add to my outfit mama? The shirt she is wearing is one that I got her for Christmas. I love her in the colors pink and purple!

These pictures were taken this morning in the nursery at church. I love how she looks in red also!!

Hello, is anyone there? This is the first time that she has put the "phone" to her ear and actually "talked" to whoever was on the line.

Can I play with these mama?

Please no more pictures mama, I am trying to eat my snack.
As you can see her hair is finally laying down by itself. She no longer has the finger in the light socket look. HOORAY! HOORAY!




3 comments:

Kevin and Kim said...

Cute pictures!! Jocelyn's hair is exactly like Hannah's. It finally got long enough and laid down a couple months ago...finally growing! :)

Jocelyn looks pretty in red!!

lillian08 said...

CUTE PICTURES!
HAIRBOWS... HERE WE COME!!!! :o)
Hope you are well... Happy 10 Month Gotcha Day Anniversary to you... just a few days late.
xo, Jen

Stephanie and Jamie said...

Very cute pictures of your baby! I cannot believe how much she is growing!

Jen is right- hairbows are right around the corner! They are so fun!