Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Please pray for us....

My mom went to the doctor on Jan 13th and was diagnosed with bronchitis and was given an antibiotic and was feeling better. The following Sunday I started getting sick and went to the doctor on Monday and I also had bronchitis and was put on an antibiotic. I took my mom to an urgent care office here this past Sunday and she has bronchitis again. YES AGAIN. Now Jocelyn is starting to have a runny nose and some coughing but so far hers is a cold and not full blown bronchitis. Talk about a family sharing. We have been sharing too much at our house.


Happy Chinese New Year to everyone. We are in the year of the OX.

1 comment:

Stephanie and Jamie said...

We certainly will pray for you all! We have been passing around a cold at our house, and it has been terrible. Now, I am the one stuck with it! We will pray that everyone gets better soon!