Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jocelyn's Tidbits......

Just wanted to update you on some things. This Saturday I am going to take Jocelyn to have her MOCHIP'D. What this means is that she is going to have a packet/envelope made in case heaven forbid she were to go missing or become abducted. This is done by the Missouri (MO) child (CH) identification(I) program (P). I think that this is a good idea. It will consist of digital photographs, digital fingerprints, dental bite impressions 2 id cards and child and emergency contact information.

We had our new dryer delivered on Jan 12. Unfortunately it was too wide to fit through the door to the washroom so they had to take it back to Sear's. We went last night and got a different one and made sure that the measurements will work and it will be delivered on Saturday. NO more taking clothes to the laundromat. YEAH!!!

My mom has bronchitis and went to the doctor today and was put on antibiotics so be in prayer that she recovers soon. Hopefully she will be able to get some rest in the next few days also.

We have been working with Jocelyn on telling us what she wants instead of just pointing to it. This has been somewhat of a struggle but tonight for the first time she pointed to her cuppie and said cup also. I was so happy that I started laughing and Jocelyn joined in. As my other blog friends have mentioned she is just like a sponge, soaking everything up.

2 comments:

Stephanie and Jamie said...

We are so happy that you are getting a dryer! That is a blessing!
They are little sponges, aren't they! I am just amazed at the changes each month brings. I am excited to our girls growing up! I love these blogs so that we can watch and pray for each other!!!
Praying your Mom will feel better soon!

lillian08 said...

Hey girlie,
I response to your comment on my blog - Of course you haven't done anything to upset me. Honestly, I haven't been getting online nearly as much as I use to. Sometimes I read the blogs, but don't have time to comment. Right now, I barely have time to update my own blog. I'm trying really hard to keep up with it.
Many changes are going on at my company... I feel blessed to have a job right now. It's pretty bad. Say a little prayer for me.
When I get home, I'm exhausted and Lilli wants 100% of my attention. After I finally get her down for the night, I CRASH!
Hope your Mom feels better soon.
xo,
Jen