Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sleepy anyone????

We got Jocelyn 2 new blanket sleepers to wear as it has been really cold here lately. She loves them. I can't believe that we had to buy 2T sizes. They are a little big but not by much. I am amazed at how fast she is growing up. I also think that she is ready to hit a growth spurt as tonight for supper she ate 2 full hot dogs (cut up of course) and 2 small bowls of chips and she drank a full cuppie of milk. Where does she put it all? All I have to do is look at food and I gain 5 pounds.

Jocelyn is now 29 pounds and 2 feet 11 inches tall. We had to weigh her and measure her height when I had her MOCHIP'D this past Satruday. There were so many parents there. Jocelyn got antsy for a little bit but she was pretty good while we were going from station to station. She made me proud (as she does everyday).

2 comments:

Kevin and Kim said...

Very sweet picture....I love those blanket sleepers...they are just so cuddly and sweet in them.

Her smile is just precious!

lillian08 said...

WOW... BIG EATER!
I'm taking Lilli to the doctor today. I think she has fluid on her ears. She's cutting 5 teeth - 3 bicuspids and 2 molars. She hasn't been sleeping well.
I will have to get them to weigh and measure her when we go in... and we can compair sizes. :o)
BTW, I can look at food and gain weight too! I've been doing too much "looking" lately! :o)
xo,
Jen