Saturday, January 31, 2009

Outdoor fun.......

Jocelyn and I went outside to enjoy the beautiful weather we had today. It was so much fun. We ran around the front yard and just had a good time. The picture below is my favorite one that I took today. I love how the sun makes her seem like she has a glow about her.

This picture was taken on our front "porch" which is really just a concrete step.

I think that this picture shows off how much hair she has now. It has taken forever but it is growing.

We had to play "chase me mama". I had no problem obliging. I fortunately had my camera at the ready.

We enjoyed our time outside. We shared a lot of laughs and smiles.
I would also like to ask for your prayers for a family that I traveled to China with. They have had to change babysitters as their former sitter is too ill to care for Lily. This is putting stress and worry on her parents and Lily is having some adjustment/seperation issues. Pray for peace and strength for this family and for Lily also.


3 comments:

Stephanie and Jamie said...

Thank you so much for your kind thoughtfulness of adding us to your blog. We really need prayers. We took Lily to church today, and we have been really making progress at church. She loves going, but she hates for us to leave. With everything that has happened, she was completely attached to me this morning. Everyone at church noticed the change. They all knew something had changed. It just affects everything about our Lily when we have to go through something new.

I love the pictures of Jocelyn. Her hair is beautiful! It really is growing!

Love you! Thank you again!

lillian08 said...

Praying for Lily here to... I haven't been on in a while, so I am playing catch-up!
Cute pics of sweet Jocelyn. I especially LOVE the second picture.
Hope you are well... Miss you!
xo,
Jen

Kevin and Kim said...

I too am playing catch up! Loved the sweet pictures in the sunshine!

Happy one year of the call today!! Can't believe it!

Kim :)