Thursday, January 8, 2009

Like my glasses ?????

Lately Jocelyn has been fascinated with sunglasses. One particular pair of course, hers. She keeps putting them on and then putting them up on her head like I do sometimes. If you ask her where are her glasses she will go and get them for you. She hasn't quite figured out how to put them on the right way but she will be able to soon I know. The picture below was taken this summer. I haven't been able to keep her still long enough to get a good current picture. I just love this picture though. A copy of this picture sits in a frame on my moms desk at home. It is in a I Love My Grandma picture frame of course. Hope this brings a smile to your face as it does mine everytime I look at it.


1 comment:

Kevin and Kim said...

Adorable picture! Love the glasses...definitely and 80's retro flair!! :)

Have a good weekend!