Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I've been tagged.....

I have been tagged by Stephanie one of my blog friends and travel to China sisters. Her blog is listed on the right under my blog list and it is called "Loving Life with Lily" and it goes something like this. I have to post the 4th picture in my 4th picture folder and describe the scene. Well since I only have one picture folder on my computer I am posting the 4th picture from that folder. This picture was taken in October of 2008 at Carolyn's Pumpkin Patch in Riverside Mo. This is the first time Jocelyn had petted or fed an animal other than our 3 dogs (Nutmeg, Sage, and Tarragon). She wasn't quite sure what to think about the animals licking her hand to get the food we had for them. She had a great day and was so tired at the end of the day that she fell asleep as soon as I got her buckled in her car seat. I can't believe how much she has changed in just 3 months since this picture was taken. Thanks Stephanie for tagging me and letting me relive this wonderful moment in my daughters life.

Unfortunately my other blog friends have already been tagged so I will not be able to tag anyone but it was fun and I enjoyed it. I hope everyone has a chance to be "tagged" in the future and gets to relive a cherished moment in their lives.

2 comments:

lillian08 said...

I LOVE this picture of Jocelyn!
Hope you are well...
Miss you,
Jen

Stephanie and Jamie said...

That is such a sweet picture!
Love- Stephanie