Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thankful Tuesday......

Today I am thankful for my nephew Robert Lee. We call him Lee. He is 12 years old today. Happy Birthday Lee. He has changed so much and his voice is getting deeper. It seems like yesterday that I was holding him for the first time. He lives out of state so I don't get to see him much. The picture below is with his dog Mija (spanish for daugher). My brother named her. Isn't Lee cuuuute?

I am also thankful for antibiotics. I have an upper respiratory infection and pharyngitis (sore throat). I have started on antibiotics and hope to feel better real soon.

Tomorrow we will be going to church for game night. It is always so much fun.

3 comments:

Admin said...

Happy Belated Birthday Lee!

Stephanie and Jamie said...

I really like your new tickers. I especially like the forever family one. Great idea!

lillian08 said...

Happy Birthday to your nephew Lee...
Feel better soon... I recently got over what it sounds like you currently have. I was miserable!!
Happy New Year too!
xo, Jen