Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thankful Tuesday...

Today I am thankful for Jocelyn's and my safety. It was snowing heavy and bitterly cold outside today. Traveling to work was scary and very stressful. The roads were slick and some of them hadn't been treated with sand and snow before I went to work so I was sliding in some places. To drop Jocelyn off at Dee's I have to go up 2 big hills and 1 small hill. Let me tell you that I was praying the whole way there. I was able to navigate my way to Dee's house with a minimum of sliding.

The trip home was just as bad although they had treated some of the roads by then. I ended up driving most of the way home going 40 miles per hour when ususally I am able to go 65 to 70 mph. I ended up having to go down to the next street and back tracking to get to Dee's house. We arrived home safely. Praise God!!!!

2 comments:

lillian08 said...

Praise God you and Jocelyn are okay! Be careful... after that story, I don't think I want any snow! So glad you are safe!
xo,
Jen

Stephanie and Jamie said...

I was thinking the exact same thing as Jen! I am not quite sure about the snow myself now. It has been so long that I have forgotten how bad it can be. Praise God is right! He will always care for you and protect you both!