Monday, December 8, 2008

Dressing Myself ??????

A week ago today we went to a party at my moms work for the children and grandchildren of the employees of the hospital. This is the picture that we took just before she went in. She was able to decorate a sugar cookie, glue a snowman on a placemat, play some games and win prizes.

After we got home she needed her diaper changed. Since it was so close to bed time I decided not to put her jeans back on. She found them while I was disposing of the diaper. I had to run and get the camera. I couldn't stop laughing. As you can see she is putting them on backwards. She was getting frustrated that she couldn't pull them up.

Maybe if I stand up I can finish pulling them up. Probably not since I am standing on the jeans.

Maybe this is as far as they were supposed to go. I think that I will quit and watch some television. It sure is a lot easier than dressing myself.

A praise. Jocelyn has not thrown a real temper tantrum for 2 days now. It has been wonderful. Thank you for all of your prayers. I'm sure that I will need to call upon my prayer warriors again.


2 comments:

Stephanie and Jamie said...

These pictures are hilarious! I love the post about Jocelyn giving you her blankie while you were sick. What about our girls- they are too sweet! We will pray for your Mom, and I am glad you are feeling better. Yucko- food poisoning! That's terrible.

lillian08 said...

Putting clothes on by themselves is a big milestone. What a big girl! Too funny!!!
Prayers still going up for y'all...
xo,
Jen