Saturday, December 13, 2008

Jocelyn's first snow....

Last Tuesday (the day of my mom's surgery) it started snowing when we left the doctor's office and snowed most of the day. It was quite a mess on the roadways later that day, but it sure made the landscape beautiful with everything having a layer of white covering it. The first thing we did after I got home from picking up Jocelyn from the babysitter is to play, play, play outside. She wasn't sure what to make of the snow at first. She touched it with her bare hand and it was cold. Then we put her glove on and she tried touching it and that was better. She just kept running around and smiling.

Unfortunately the snow was mostly melted when we got home the next day. We only got to play that one time and as you can tell by her rosy cheeks it was COLD!!!!

Can you tell my favorite color is purple??? By the way my winter coat is PURPLE too.

3 comments:

Stephanie and Jamie said...

We share the same favorite color! I kind of figured with your blog color and all. I love that cute coat, and Lily is so jealous that Jocelyn had snow to play in! How fun! Jocelyn is a adorabe in that coat and that hat! I think she is well on her way to loving purple, too!

Kevin and Kim said...

She looks very sweet with her pudgy cheeks in that hat!!

I really love the coat!!

lillian08 said...

Jocelyn's so gorgeous!!!
I wish we'd get some snow here... but all we'll see (if we are lucky) is a few flurries! :o(
xo,
Jen