Sunday, December 7, 2008

Compassion and Love...

Yesterday at around 3 pm central time I started getting sick. I ended up having a case of food poisioning. I threw up 5 times and finally quite at midnight and also had some diarrhea. Jocelyn came in the bathroom with me and patted my arm and gave me kisses. I ended up laying on the bathroom floor for a while and she came up to me and shoved her blankie under my head for a pillow. My mom ended up watching her for most of the day so I could go lay down and rest. I have the best daughter and mother alive.

I am feeling much better (still tired) tonight.

Tonight we had our holiday/20 year anniversary dinner at church. There were people there that I hadn't seen for more than 5 years. They loved Jocelyn and were so happy for me. I loved being able to say when I was asked who she was that this is MY DAUGHTER. It felt fantastic.

Please pray for my mom. She has an area on her cheek that has been found to be skin cancer. We are going on Tuesday the 9th for surgery to have it removed.

1 comment:

lillian08 said...

Praying for your Mom!
So happy that you are feeling better now... food poisoning is the pits!!!
Jocelyn is the sweetest little thing. You weren't kidding about the compassion!
xo, Jen