Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thankful Tuesdays.....

Today I am thankful for Mrs. Dee. She is the lady who watches Jocelyn for me every day during the week. Jocelyn loves her and holds out her arms for Mrs. Dee to take and hold her every morning. She watches 2 other children and has a 1 year old son herself. She keeps busy. She is only a mile from my house and it only takes 3 minutes to get there in the morning so it is convenient and close. She has been a blessing to me in my journey into motherhood and I don't have to worry because I know that Jocelyn is being well taken care of.

What a cool toy. Can you show me how it works Mrs. Dee? Peez.
I was able to get one picture of Jocelyn in her costume. She was ok as long as she got to have her "blankie". The minute I tried to take her "blankie" and take a picture she threw a fit. I hope to get some more and better pictures on Halloween.

I LOVE ladybugs. Especially this one. LOTS.


2 comments:

lillian08 said...

That's the PREETIEST lady bug I have ever seen!!
Mrs. Dee looks like a very loving lady! It's a blessing to have good childcare...
His,
Jen

Stephanie and Jamie said...

How cute Jocelyn looks in her costume! That is one adorable ladybug!
Stephanie