Thursday, October 23, 2008

Does this make me look cute mama ???

This coat was given to Jocelyn by one of my friends and a co-worker named Karen. She found it at Macy's and said she just had to pick it up for Jocelyn. I think that she looks adorable in it and its PURPLE which is my favorite color. She is not quite sure what to make of the coat though. We have only tried it on once as it is not quite cold enough for her to wear it outside yet but it will be soon I'm sure. Jocelyn's ear and sinus infections are continuing to improve so she is ready to play, play, play. I will post pictures of the first time she has to wear it outside in the snow (not to soon I hope).



1 comment:

lillian08 said...

Ahhhh, snow?! You get that... NO FAIR! We may get a dusting if we're lucky and then schools let out early.
Jocelyn looks divine in her royal purple! Looking more and more like a 'diva' everyday!
xo, Jen