Thursday, October 16, 2008

So this is what sleep looks like....

So this is what sleep looks like. I wouldn't know as I have not had a lot of sleep the past couple of nights. Jocelyn has decided that she is supposed to get up between 11 pm and midnight and stay up till 1:30 am. She will ususally take her cuppie and may "guzzle" the whole thing or push it away and then she starts to cry and between her and I we calm her down and then she will grab her blankie and suck on it for a while and then fall back to sleep. I have tried to give her something to drink right before she goes to bed but it doesn't seem to help. She has done this for the past 3 nights. She is not feeling well and is on the road to recovery so maybe I can get some sleep tonight. I know that we would both feel better if we could get a good night sleep This picture was taken on "Gotcha Day" in China. (March 17, 2008). Doesn't she look like an angel when she sleeps?

2 comments:

Stephanie and Jamie said...

Happy 7 Months Gotcha Day Anniversary!
Love,
Stephanie, Jamie, and Lily

the mommy said...

Sophia had that same bedding while in China. I remember those first few nights thinking she was a good sleeper. HA then we got home and she sleeps the same way you just described Jocelyn sleeping. It is getting better but it is a process isn't it?