Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Help! The Ticklemonster has invaded our house...

Jocelyn and I discovered a new and inexpensive game that is a lot of fun for her and I. We pretend that I am the "Ticklemonster" who is coming to tickle her silly. She lets out a big old belly laugh when the Ticklemonster finds her. Her favorite spots to tickle Jocelyn are the belly and the armpits. We can play this game for hours also and never get tired of it. The Ticklemonster can change colors depending upon the mood and fashion sense she wakes up with. I should patent this game I could make a fortune don't ya think.

Jocelyn will finish her antibiotics tomorrow (she takes medicine really well I must say) and I will be glad of that. She is doing so much better.

I am going to put the "Ticklemonster" back in her cage and I will let her out again soon. She needs her beauty sleep.

No comments: