Thursday, October 30, 2008

Musician in the making?...

My mom is taking piano lessons on Thursday nights so last night when she was practicing Jocelyn came up behind her and started playing the high notes. She then ran in a circle through the kitchen and living room and played the low notes. She got such a smile on her face when she was playing. My mom decided to sit her on her lap and let her play the piano. As you can see by this picture she is so focused on the piano book and the notes. It's like she has been playing for years.




Now she is asking how did I do mom. Do I need more practice or am I done? I of course said she did great and clapped my hands together.


As you can maybe tell in the top picture we had just gotten done with our bath so her hair was actually laying down instead of standing straight up. Maybe soon it will lay down on its own.

2 comments:

lillian08 said...

WONDERFUL!!! A musician in the making... Love it!
xo,
Jen

Kevin and Kim said...

I hope Hannah will take to the piano!!

Hannah's hair does the same thing...it is just starting to get long enough to lay flat...oh how I can't wait for ponytails!!