Saturday, November 29, 2008

I can sleep standing up....

I snapped these pictures last night around 8:30 pm. I didn't realize that she had fallen asleep until I went to the kitchen to get a drink. She had been watching the tv and I thought that is why she was so still.

A different angle.

Isn't this the cutest picture you have ever seen? I sure think so but I may be prejudice.

A closeup. Of course the blankie is never far away.


Thank you for all of your prayers during the recent loss of my grandfather this week. I found out that they are going to have a private family memorial on Tuesday 12/02/08 at my uncles home in California.

2 comments:

Stephanie and Jamie said...

Those are the sweetest pictures! I just love them! That is a first for me!
We will be praying for you with your loss. Thank you for your kind words on our blog. You are right- our girls do have the best guardian angels watching over them.
Love- Stephanie

lillian08 said...

That's the sweetest thing I have ever seen... Bless her heart! Jocelyn is too cute for words!
How have you been doing?
Danny and I continue to keep you in our prayers!!
xo,
Jen