Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Grandma's Birthday ..

Today is my mom's (Jocelyn's grandma) birthday. We have had a few days of celebration. First "Aunt Betty" and "Uncle Phil" took us out for dinner last night at Cracker Barrel. We had a great time. We had good conversation and Jocelyn had many moments that made us laugh. She sure does love her "Aunt Betty" and "Uncle Phil" and I know the opposite is true as well. Then this morning before I went to work and Jocelyn went to Mrs. Dee's I had Jocelyn give her the card from her. My mom thought it was so cute. Then I gave her my present (a set of light blue Frosty the Snowman fleece pajamas). Tonight my Aunt Helen and Uncle Gary visited from Springfield, MO, ( about 3.5 to 4 hours south of us) and we went and picked up some Church's Chicken and again enjoyed some great conversation. Jocelyn and aunt Helen played ball for quite some time and Jocelyn laughed the whole time.

Happy Birthday Mom and Grandma.

2 comments:

lillian08 said...

Happy Birthday Grandma!!! Wooo-hooo! Oh, happy day!
xo,
Jen

Pat Casteen said...

Hey Renee and Jocelyn

Hope you are both doing well.
Sorry I haven't e-mailed you sooner. I don't know where the year has gone. Jocelyn is certainly a beautiful little girl. Isabella just turned 23 months old on the 18th. She has changed so much since we brought her home. They are truly blessings. I know this is going to be a very special Christmas for all of us. How is your Aunt that traveled with you? Please tell her we said hey! Talk to you soon.

God Bless
Ronnie, Pat, and Isabella Casteen