Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pants down Wednesday...

Today when I picked up Jocelyn from Mrs. Dee she told me that Jocelyn has learned a new trick. I said "Great what is it?". She stated that Jocelyn is pulling her pants down and trying to take her diaper off. When she saw her doing this she told her to pull her pants back up. Which she did immediately. Dee turned her head for just a minute and when she turned back around Jocelyn had pulled her pants back down. She did this three times. I had to laugh at the picture that came to mind when Dee told me this. She has also learned how to unzip things. After her bath when I put her in her footed pajamas she will have them unzipped by the time she stands up after lying down while she is being dressed. She learns things so quickly that it is scary sometimes. I am going to have to pay much more attention to what I do and say when she is around me so that she doesn't pick up my bad habits.

God is good. My travel to China sister Jen D's daughter Lilli has been diagnosed with chicken pox and it is a very mild case. Hooray! Prayers have been answered.

2 comments:

lillian08 said...

Bless your heart for mentioning me in your blog... You are so sweet! Prayers have been answered indeed! God is sooooo good!
Jocelyn's new trick is so funny... I'm giggling just thinking about Jocelyn!! And , poor, poor Miss Dee... you know it's going to happen all the time, all day long now! :o)
Have a wonderful Thursday!
XO,
Jen

Stephanie and Jamie said...

That is so funny! Lily's babysitter told me last week that she has started taking her clothes off and running around in her diaper. She never does that here. Life with our girls brings so moments of laughter and love!
Love,
Stephanie