Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pray for us .....

Update:
My grandfather passed away 11/26/08 at 11 pm central time. He is going to be cremated and his services are still pending. Please continue to pray for my family at this time as we deal with the loss of a loved one.


We just found out yesterday that my Grandfather (my fathers dad) has been put in the hospital in intensive care and he is not expected to live much longer. He has liver failure and stomach infection. This means that my Grandmother will have lost her oldest son in 2007 and her husband in 2008. Please pray for my grandmother and their 7 living children and their families. I will keep you updated as I find out anything new.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

1 comment:

lillian08 said...

Oh my... Renee,
I will be praying for you, your family and your Grandmother!!
((hugs)) to you during this most difficult time!
xoxo,
Jen