Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A size bigger and Baby's 1st Christmas...

Jocelyn is growing up so fast. Today I had to exchange a package of diapers for the next bigger size. I knew that eventually I would have to get a bigger size (but not this soooooon). She now wears size 4 diapers.



We did some more Christmas shopping today. Let me clarify I did some Christmas shopping and my mom tagged along. I was able to withdraw the money that I had in my Christmas club at work today. There is a tradition that I wanted to start where Jocelyn will get to pick out (when she is older) a Hallmark Ornament that shows what her interests are. I started that tradition with this ornament below. Isn't is cute as a button as the bottom of the ornament states. Now I know that this is not technically Jocelyn's first Christmas but it is the first one with me as her mama.






1 comment:

lillian08 said...

Our babies are getting soooo BIG! Lilli's been in a size 4 for about a month now... not because she's gained weight, but well, for better absorbency...LOL!
Love your ornament tradition... Might just have to steal that one for myself!
xo,
Jen