Sunday, March 1, 2009

Prayers needed...

Tomorrow is my 12 month post placement visit. I know everything will go well but I still will worry until it is completed. My appointment is at 5 pm central time. Also be in prayer as we have started potty training this weekend. Right now Jocelyn is getting comfortable sitting on the new "potty" and has tinkled in it once. She is now taking off her diaper by herself if it gets wet or she has a stinky so I know she is ready to potty train. Please help me be patient with her and that it will be easy for her to catch on.

I will post tomorrow to let you know how the home study went

2 comments:

Stephanie and Jamie said...

I know that everything will go well for you both. But, we will definitely keep you in prayer. I know how you feel though. Our appt. is in a couple of weeks.

My favorite part of potty training is "Dora Panties" as Lily calls them! Have fun! It definitely saves lots of money when you start using easy-ups!

Pat Casteen said...

We'll be praying for your visit. I am sure everything will go great. Our visit is Thursday! I can't believe it will soon be a year. Take care.

God Bless,

Pat, Ronnie, Isabella