Monday, March 30, 2009

Tea Party Anyone?...

The weather here Saturday was awful. It rained most of the morning and then mid morning it turned to sleet and then early afternoon it turned to snow. A good day to have a tea party. The pictures below were taken Sunday morning of our deck.

It looks pretty as long as you are warm and cozy inside. Ok it looks pretty no matter where you are.

Let me introduce the hostess with the mostess, Jocelyn.

Isn't this the best tea mama?

Here let me pour you some.

I think our color scheme is is terrific don't you?

Jocelyn and I had a lot of fun at our tea party. We will definitely have to have many more of them.





2 comments:

Stephanie and Jamie said...

How fun! That looks like you have a wonderful hostess! I definitely love your tea party set. I know you are really enjoying all of your time with Jocelyn. It just seems like our girls are really growing up!!! But, I love every new stage!

lillian08 said...

LILLI & I LOVE TEA PARTIES! When do we get our invitation?
Weather here seems to be opposite of you. Yesterday we hit 76!
Sweet Jocelyn gets more beautiful everytime I come to your blog!
Just precious!!
xo, Jen