Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mommy's Little Cupcake.....

This outfit was bought by a friend of mine and it was finally nice enough outside a few days ago that she could wear it. I love her in this color. I wanted to get a picture of her in the new outfit and she wanted nothing to do with it. I had to stand her in front of our refrigerator so she couldn't move away. This is her "cheese" grin. I just love this picture. I wish she didn't have the gash on her cheek though. We were leaving the house to go to Dee's (day care provider) house and I told her to tell Grandma bye bye and to give her hugs and kisses. She teasingly said "uh uh" so I pretended like I was going to chase her and she tripped and fell and hit her cheek on the hardware on the kitchen cabinet. It is healing nicely though.

This is the before picture from above. Told you she didn't want her picture taken.

This is Jocelyn just chilling and reading her new Elmo book. She is in the recliner in our living room

Soon I will post pictures of our first tea party with Jocelyn as our host.


No comments: