Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Budding Artist.....

These pictures were taken this past Sunday after church. Jocelyn loves to color and when Grandma bought some colored pencils Jocelyn has been trying to use them. I decided to buy her some of her own and a Doodle Pad to see what she would do. She loves them!! She is concentrating to hard.



Thanks mommy for the colored pencils and paper.



What should I draw? A dog, a cat. I know I will draw a picture for mommy!!!



The MASTERPIECE is finished!!!



Jocelyn got the box of Elmo bandaids and covered her "owies". She used all but two of the bandaids. Of course she really has no "owies" but you can't tell her that.


Please be in prayer for Lily (another little girl adopted at the same time as Jocelyn) as she has the chicken pox and is pretty itchy. Let's pray that her chicken pox heal quickly





No comments: