Thursday, September 10, 2009

Family...

My brother Rob and my nephew Lee came to visit us this weekend. They live in the state of Georgia. This is the first time my brother has gotten to see Jocelyn other than pictures. As you can see she went to uncle Rob with just a little prodding. My brother thought she was so cute and full of energy. I think he as forgotten as his little one turns 13 this December. She is showing her "cool man" pose. (Notice the thumbs of both of them)

This is my nephew Lee, (the soon to be teenager) . He had Jocelyn full out laughing 10 minutes after he arrived. She now says "were eee, were eee" (Where's Lee?)

They also brought their dog Mija. So that means that there are four dogs at our house right now. Boy is it crowded!!

We are still doing really well in the potty training arena. We have only had one accident and that is because I didn't get the bathroom door opened soon enough. Today Dee (our babysitter) said that Jocelyn even had a dry pullup after her nap today!!
Her scabies have gotten much better and she is no longer nearly as itchy as she was. Her back is clearing up and we are so happy!!


1 comment:

Kevin and Kim said...

Great job with the potty training! So far, we haven't had much luck yet other than still being poopie trained from China!! Have a good weekend!