Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wake up you sleepyhead.....

The pictures below were taken about 2 weeks ago. Jocelyn is usually up before me most of the time so I never get to watch her sleeping. When I went into her room to get ready for the day she was still asleep. This made such a cute picture that I had to go get my camera. Don't you agree???

Why did you have to wake me mommy? I was sleeping so good.

Ok mommy that is ENOUGH pictures. I haven't even combed my hair or washed my face yet.

The blankie is still with us and seems like it always will be. It is her pacifier. Do any other girls have a security item that they hold on too???
Potty training is DONE. Jocelyn still wears pullups at night and during nap and we are starting to have days where they ar e dry when she gets up.
I am amazed daily at how much she is growing up and learning new things every second. Two days ago we were working on our numbers and I was using my fingers to show them and she counted to ten by herself for the first time. I was soooo impressed. We have been working on them for a while with little or no success. She just needed for mommy to be patient.



2 comments:

Stephanie and Jamie said...

Lily still carries around her Kitty and Uh-Oh Kitty everywhere we go. She always takes them with her to her babysitter's house every day. We have at least been able to leave them in the car to take naps when we are out and about.
That is a super sweet picture of Jocelyn sleeping!

lillian08 said...

So sweeeeeeeet...Jocelyn looks like a sleeping angel!
Lilli has many things that she loves, but no attachments. She has a monkey named "No-No" that she is pretty fond of however.
XO,
Jen