Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jocelyn's first trim...

On Valentine's Day this year Jocelyn got her first "trim". I know she doesn't have much hair but the back and over the ears was uneven and some of her hair was getting long and others weren't. I decided that she needed to have a trim to make it look more even. This is a picture taken before she had any hair cut off. I only had them trim around the ears and the back . She was so good. Once they made the first cut and she saw it didn't hurt she was a trooper.

This isn't so bad mama. Do I get a treat for being so good?

I had the stylist keep some of her hair and I am going to put it in her scrapbook. Yes, I have actually started her scrapbook. I still have a lot to do but I can officially say that I have started.
Happy belated Valentine's Day to everyone. I know I enjoyed my first one with my daughter.
I will try to get some after picutres and post them and she didn't want to have anymore pictures taken that day.

2 comments:

Kevin and Kim said...

Sweet pictures. I need to get Hannah's hair trimmed....but have been trying to wait as long as I can.

I bet Jocelyn's hair will grow faster now...something about that first haircut...I've heard it makes it really start growing!

She's so cute!

lillian08 said...

What wonderful pictures...You'll be amazed at how quickly Jocelyn's hair will now grow!! She'll be wearing ting-a-lings and pony tails before you know it!
Hope y'all are well! ((HUGS))
His, Jen