Saturday, July 4, 2009

Vacation, Vacation...

My daycare provider and her family went on vacation this past week and so I decided that I would take the week as vacation also. That way I didn't have to find someone else to watch Jocelyn. Each day we did something new and/or fun. On Sunday the 28th of June I bought Jocelyn a new inflatable pool. I put all of my hot air to good use blowing up that pool. We got up Monday morning and played for a little while and then we went outside and filled the pool and it was so much fun. She didn't want to go back inside. We ended up going back to the pool after her nap. In the beginning she as a little afraid to get in. She decided to play in the backyard for a while first. Here she is chasing one of our dogs.

Here she is running back from the end of the yard towards the deck.

Ok Tarragon (our Lhasa Apso) where did you go???

I have my own pool. Isn't is cool???

Are you watching me mommy?

Here she is putting her face in the pool. She just loves being outside in her new pool.

Stay tuned for more of our adventures of last week. We are sure to keep you entertained.
Hope you all have a Happy and Safe Fourth of July.






1 comment:

Stephanie and Jamie said...

Don't you love being home with Jocelyn all day long- able to give her your complete, undivided attention! I love vacation!!! Jocelyn is just growing up. I know she loves her pool. I can't wait to see more pictures of your week together.