Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Staycation Day 3...

On Wednesday July 1st we went to Children's Orchard and they "bought" Jocelyn's clothes that were too small and gave us store credit to buy her some of the right size clothes. Boy did I have fun shopping. I got her about 8 outfits. Later that evening we went to our friend from church Jennifer's house and had fun with her son TJ who is also adopted. Jocelyn and I had a really good time just relaxing. After swimming we ordered pizza and just had a wonderful time.

I love Jocelyn's smile in this picture...

My buddy T.J and I having fun...

Jocelyn has started making sure that all of her toys are where she can easily get to them and have to be close by.

Stay tuned for our last adventure last week. It was a very busy week as you can tell.


No comments: