Wednesday, October 14, 2009

We have piggytails.......

I had an appointment after work this past Monday so my mom picked up Jocelyn from the babysitter and watched her for about an hour before I got home. As I walked in the door this is the sight that greeted me. Jocelyns babysitter decided to put her hair in piggytails. She has been threatening to do this when Jocelyn had enough hair. My mom said that she kept trying to take them out but she wouldn't let her until I got home. As soon as I saw I had to go get the camera and take pictures. As you can tell she wasn't happy with mommy taking pictures.

She turned around though.

This picture is somewhat fuzzy but I thought it was the best picture of her piggytails.


I am so happy that she finally has enough hair that she can have piggytails anytime now!!!

2 comments:

lillian08 said...

I know you are soooo excited!!! Jocelyn's little pigtails (I call them "ting-a-lings") are just precious. The pictures are so sweet!
XO,
Jen

Kevin and Kim said...

Yea!! Pigtails! I know you are so excited! These look very similar to Hannah's very first ones....many happy hairstyles to come!