Saturday, October 24, 2009

Playtime.....

Jocelyn and mommy being silly. Now don't forget to say cheez.

These pictures were taken last Sunday after we got home from church. Jocelyn and I decided to have some fun. We had a tea party, then we made some dinner, and then she decided it was time for her dolly to go night-night. So she decided to read her a bedtime story. I thought this was sweet so I had to go and get the camera.

Let's see what happens next in the story.


I could of course understand just a few words and most of the story was about trees, dogs, and night-night.


She is telling our dog Nutmeg to "go way baby seeping"


After we put dolly night-night Jocelyn and I went outside to have some fun. She is having fun watching mommy fall down on the ground and roll in the leaves. What fun, I get a second childhood!! I got Jocelyn the vaccination for the swine flu on Wednesday. She woke up on Thursday with a fever of 103.5. The nurse said she might run a fever for a couple of days to possibly a week. My mom stayed home with her on Thursday. She was still running a fever on Friday morning but it broke Friday night. Praise God. I had a pretty cranky girl on my hands those two days but I would be cranky too if I had a 103 degree temp. She really has become herself again and is ready to play, play, and play. I am so glad but exhausted at the same time.




No comments: