Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fun in the sun...

This past Saturday it was very hot here and when Jocelyn woke up from her nap I decided that we would go and play in the sprinkler. What I didn't realize is that we didn't have a sprinkler. So I became the sprinkler ( I held the hose up in the air and let the water fall down. At first she would just run up and touch the water and then run back. After a few times of that she would let the water fall on her feet. A few times I just had to squirt her with the hose. She would run and then get the giggles. It was so much fun. I think I need to invest in a real sprinkler so I can enjoy getting wet too.

Did you really have to get my hair wet mommy? Yes Jocelyn I really had too.

Do you really think this suit looks good on me?

That sure was a lot of fun. Can we do it again soon?

Have you seen my towel? I can't find it.
These pictures were taken on our deck. We had the "sprinkler" on the patio directly beneath the deck.



2 comments:

Kevin and Kim said...

Looks like she had fun!! Love the bathing suit!! Her expressions are so sweet!!

Stephanie and Jamie said...

How cute! That is an adorable bathing suit! Looks like you both had an enjoyable day!