Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bubbles, bubbles and more bubbles......

We have been having beautiful weather here this week. It has been in the 70's. Jocelyn and I decided to go outside and enjoy the evening. Jocelyn loves "bubbas" and every time she sees the container she says "bubbas". We went out on our front "porch" (really a cement slab but who's gonna tell). As you can see we had a blast.

I think I will use the pink wand mama.

Is this how you do it mama? Good Job Jocelyn !!

I am trying real hard mama.

Oh boy. I did it!

How pretty. The bubbles are different colors.

I have the hang of this and look at that big bubble I blew.

I just love BUBBAS.
Jocelyn has taught me that laughter is the best medicine and the more you use the better you feel. Thank you Jocelyn for that wonderful lesson that you may need to remind me of again from time to time.





2 comments:

Stephanie and Jamie said...

Lily loves bubbles, too! Jocelyn is just growing up. She looks so cute blowing all those bubbles. Don't you love this nice weather! I love summer!

lillian08 said...

That is one seriously big bubble wand! Perfect for little hands!!!
Cute, cute pics... Jocelyn is getting prettier & prettier everyday!! Her hair is really growing too. I can't believe how big our girls have gotten in just one short year!!
xo, Jen