Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ponytails and Swan Lake???

This is my best attempt to get Jocelyn's hair into ponytails. How did I do? I think that I will let her hair grow some more before I attempt again. You can't blame me for trying can you?

Below is an oragami swan that Jocelyn's Uncle Phil made for her. If you can believe there are over 300 pieces of folded paper that make the swan. I just love it and it is in Jocelyn's room as a decoration. Thank you Uncle Phil for the great swan and for everything else you and Aunt Betty do for Jocelyn.

The swan is sitting on the lake therefore I can say swan lake!

On a side note Jocelyn peed in the potty all by herself tonight. She later had two accidents but we are making progress.

1 comment:

lillian08 said...

Jocelyn's hair WILL GROW! You will be able to pull it up really soon too... I just know it!
Okay, the swan is fabulous! I am so envious. He must have spent forever making it for Miss Jocelyn!!
Cograts on the potty! I am so proud of Jocelyn... what a big girl!
xoxo,
Jen