Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Referral-versary to me....

2 years ago at 3:45 in the afternoon I got the call that I had a daughter waiting for me in China. I had waited for so long for that call that it seemed like a dream. She had many people wanting to meet her in the United States and I would have a picture of her in my hand in less than 24 hours. I had become and achieved one of my most precious dreams. I was a mommy.

I am sorry that I haven't posted in awhile. My only excuse is that I have become addicted with facebook, especially farmville. I am working hard to overcome (or at least tone down) this addiction.

These pictures are from Christmas morning 2009

Here she is talking to "Ant Beddy" on her new cell phone.

Here she is taking pictures of mommy with her new cell phone.

Here she is using her cell phone for the first time. Are we sensing a theme here?

Jocelyn had more fun ripping the paper off her gift than what was inside. She "hepped" mommy and grandma open presents too.

Oh, boy a Veggie Tales Video. I love the Veggie Tales!!


I will try to do better at posting more and farming less. Hope everyone has a good week and pray for my travel to China sister Jennifer Johnson. Her father had triple bypass surgery today and is doing well. Pray for a speedy recovery and for strength for her family.
Sorry about the pictures. I got a new computer and haven't quite worked out all of the kinks yet.

1 comment:

lillian08 said...

Happy Referral Anniversary to you and Miss Jocelyn too!
BTW, I had to completely give up Farmville. IT CONSUMED ME!!
XO, Jen