Saturday, February 27, 2010

Chinese New Year.....

February 14th was Chinese New Year (Year of the Tiger). A good friend of mine Krista found this outfit for Jocelyn at the store where she works.

After church we went to a local Chinese restaurant called North China Dragon and had wonderful Cashew Chicken and Moo Shu Pork and eggrolls.

Her cheesy grin...

Here we are at home before we left to go to church. She is letting me take many more pictures where she is smiling.

I wanted a picture where the whole outfit could be seen. Isn't she CUTE???

I can't believe how fast she is growing up! Just yesterday as I was getting ready to go to work she said "Hugs and tisses, mommy, hugs and tisses" After I gave her her hugs and tisses she then said "Dood day" (good day). Her vocabulary has grown so much in the last few months.
I can see that my daughter is going to keep me on my toes from now on and how I am going to have to watch everything that comes out of my mouth because it may then come out of hers!!





1 comment:

Stephanie and Jamie said...

That outfit is so cute! I love the pants outfits. She is a doll! We were just looking at pictures of our Gotcha Day, and there you two were. You had a huge smile on your face that reflecting all of the rest of our faces that day. We often wish we could go back and relive it all... I can't wait to share our stories with Lily someday when she completely understands what those first few days meant to us. I am a little nostalgic already...