Saturday, November 14, 2009

The leaves have fallen......

A few days before Halloween (as you can tell by the decorations in the background) when we pulled into our driveway the neighbor across the street had raked up all of his leaves in his front yard and had them in a huge pile. His daughter was jumping in them and having a good time. Jocelyn said "eeves, mommy Jocen pay". How could you pass up such a cute request? I couldn't of course. We went across the street and asked if we could play and he said sure. Jocelyn had a blast as you can tell by her smile.

Unfortunately we couldn't play very long as it was pretty chilly outside.

I am queen of leaves!!!

She wasn't so sure what to think of mommy throwing her in the leaves. She wamed up to that quickly though.

Here she is just after mommy threw her in the leaves trying to get back up.

We had a blast and I think that I had more fun than she did. I don't think that I have ever laughed as much as I did just seeing her have fun and her precious smile many, many times




1 comment:

lillian08 said...

Could there be anything more fun than jumping into a pile of leaves? Isn't it fun to re-live some of our childhood moments with our girls?!!!
Cute pictures of Miss Jocelyn!
XO,
Jen